At Ignite 2021 Microsoft announced a new redesign and optimisation to the meeting experience with consuming shared content and the engagement of video and audio.
Users will get a new visual experience within Microsoft Teams, known as Dynamic View. This will enable:
- Video and audio participants will be shown separately, with audio participants appearing as smaller circles.
- Shared content will appear larger, with more participants being visible alongside the content.
- Users can pin or spotlight particular people in the meeting and make them appear larger than other participants.
- Together mode can be used alongside content.
- Users can dock the gallery to the top of their screen.
When will this happen?
This feature will start rolling out in mid-March and should be fully available by the end of March 2021.
You can check the Microsoft Roadmap ID 65943 here.